Feb 13, 2012

Last Minute Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

I know I am not the only one who thinks it is a bit ridiculous to spend a butt-load of money on Valentine's Day gifts. Here are a few cheap ideas that will make your love dove go "Awh."


Build a fort in your living room! Full tutorial here.

Make a cute favor bag and fill it with candy or sweets! Full tutorial here.

Express your love through pepperonis.

Craft up some cute candy-filled mp3 players with cute Valentine's Day play lists. Full tutorial here.

Make a delicious Valentine's Day lunch.

Create a sweet decoration that lets your honey bun know how much they mean to you. Full tutorial here.

Wake up your sweetie with a cup of hot coffee (Or tea!) with this cute little coffee cup wrapper. Download printable here.

Bake your honey some yummy red velvet donuts. Recipe here.

11 colorful thought(s):

Lauryn Green said...

Ohhhh I love this post! Thank you for the ideas! :)

Sara said...

Oh wow these are all so cute and awesome! I love forts so much, I want to build one now!

Heather Belle said...

Looove the fox and lightbulb! But the fort is definitely the best idea :D
xo Heather
http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

Little Tree Vintage said...

aw cute i love the pepporoni hearts!! very inspiring :)

Kimmy said...

Cute. Great ideas. <3

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Ooh, sweet memories:) When I was little I loved building forts in the living room!

And I just made plans to make my own pizza, will definitely incorporate that idea when I do make one, thanks for the tip!

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Too much cuteness!

Unknown said...

I love building forts - that picture is just perfect :)

lisa said...

Thank you so much, Chloe! Your blog is full of eye candy =)

Lublyou said...

Hi Chloe! awww love the sausage idea! Thanks! We tagged you in 11 questions post today! check it out! :-) www.chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html

Hank hendricks said...

All the gifts are eye candy to me...I have an opinion to give it to someone special on birthday.

gift pakistan

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!