Oct 9, 2011

Outfit Post and Gnocchi.

Yesterday was my Aunt and Uncle's 25th Wedding Anniversary. I was super excited to wear this dress I got on Friday during a thrifting extravaganza. When I say extravaganza, I mean it. Dominick bought a guitar, two sweaters, and a shirt and I bought three dresses and a pair of jeans. (Yes you heard me right, I actually have jeans now!)


 Autumn leaves put me in such a good mood. The colors are just beautiful. I am going to be so sad when they are covered by snow.


Dress: Thrifted 
Headband: Handmade (By me! See tutorial!)


I let my brother take some pictures with my camera, he took some of the funniest pictures. Here is part of me and my delicious gnocchi.



Xo Chloe.


6 colorful thought(s):

Ed said...

Mmm, gnocchi. And super cute dress!

The Ponycats said...

That´s a lovely dress(:

I hope you had an awesome weekend(;

Carmila Ponycat

andrea said...

great outfit! your brother's photo is pretty funny. charming in that it doesn't focus on the gnocchi, you, or even any faces of the group. cute

lauren brimley said...

That dress looks darling on you!!

Desiree @ Mano y Metal said...

Hola! We are both sponsors at Sew Beastly and I am stopping by to say hello and show some blog follow love! :)

Des, www.manoymetal.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cutie w/ with a nice dress! Looks a little to be wearing that dress without a sweater though! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!