Oct 7, 2011

Bucket-Filler Friday

Okay, So I am starting a new series of posts, called "Bucket-Filler Friday," obviously. The idea came to me one day in thoughts of one of my past English teachers from high school. Anytime anyone would give her a compliment, she would exclaim, "Oh thank you for filling my bucket!" She was such a free spirit and I just adored her. Anyways, every Friday I will be picking a few bloggers to talk about and fill their buckets! Here we go!


Erin is the lovely and hardcore-hilarious behind the blog,  My Beautiful Disaster. Her posts are constantly cracking me up. Her sense of humor is wonderful. I must say, the post where she compared a secretary to Jabba the Hutt, was the best. I was laughing so hard, I was crying. Besides her sense of humor, her outfits are so lovely and unique. She adds sort of a punk element to her cute style, I just love it. 
If you are looking for a laugh, check out  My Beautiful Disaster!


Elycia is the brains behind the blog, LoveElycia. I say "brains" because after seeing this video, I am thoroughly impressed with her nerd skills. Her other videos are equally as entertaining. I like that she posts videos because now, when I am reading her posts I can imagine her saying it. (She might have just inspired me to make some videos!) Her sense of fashion is perfect and her hair is just beautiful! She makes me want to dye my hair pastel purple (Maybe that isn't such a bad idea...hmm..).
If you are ever looking for inspiration, go to ♥Elycia!

Paper Sparrow

Andrea is one of the cutest bloggers I know of. Her pixie hair cut is so adorable! I have always been a fan of short hair, and I think she pulls it off so well! Also, if you haven't noticed she is super duper crafty! Check out her dress in this picture, she made it! Recently, she has been using a stamping technique to make her clothing even more lovely. To add even more to her craftiness, she posts daily animal doodles, that I always look forward to!
If you are feeling crafty, go to Paper Sparrow, for ideas!



7 colorful thought(s):

Annika said...

haha, Thank you for filling my bucket is such a cute little saying! And an adorable idea for a blog post! Can't wait to see more!

emily b said...

Hello! Just popping over from my blog where you left a comment. I love the idea of 'filling your bucket' - how inspirational! And I agree, Andrea is pretty fantastic. Have a wonderful day, emily b

The Ponycats said...

Hi!
I love this idea(: I just found your blog and I really Really like it! Im a follower now(;

I hope you have an awesome friday!

Carmila Ponycat

Amber Schmidt said...

This has to be the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time.

andrea said...

thanks for filling my bucket, chloe! This is the sweetest idea and I can't wait to read about more next friday : ) Thanks for the link to Rin's blog . . . heading over there now for some good times. Hope you have a great weekend!

Ed said...

Thanks for having me!! This is such a fun idea, now I know Andrea! <3

Krista said...

how sweet of you. This is a great idea...so positive!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!