Oct 8, 2011

52 Weeks of Instax: Wk3



Dom and I went over his grandparents house to visit. His grandma and I talked about vintage clothes and she showed me some of her old jackets. His aunt's dog Honey was over, isn't she so cute?


If you follow me on twitter, then you might have read about my love for a local coffee shop called The Ugly Mug.  We decided to stop there one morning before class and now we are regular customers!


This picture is a bit blurry, but it was from my last day working with Miranda at the Salvation Army. I enjoyed working with some of the people there, and it definitely was an experience I will never forget. But it was time for me to move on and focus on school work...and blogging of course! 


I hope everyone is having a happy Saturday!

Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Anastasia said...

HELLO PUPPY! I feel like I could deal with working at Salvation Army. I think that'd be pretty fun :D p.s. you and yo' boo are too cute :B

anastasia

lauren brimley said...

What a cutey doggy in the first photo!!!

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

I have a fat chihuahua that looks just like his aunt's dog in that picture! Your blog is so cute. I love looking through you and your boyfriends adventures :)

Following you on Bloglovin, and thanks for your comment mam!

-Arielle
humblepievintage.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!