Aug 10, 2011

Treasure in the attic


I went through my attic today on a hunt for potential garage sale items. While collecting my unwanted odds and ends, I came across a few treasures.




Old stuffed animals from my childhood, vintage sewing books, and vintage patterns! My day is made!

Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

awe Chloe, what darling treasures! you know i actually miss the house i grew up in a bunch just because of things like this. condos don't have secret attic's filled with memories so i've been left with mine in a small trunk but the discoveries you laid claim to are all kinds of awesome! ♥

with love, the fishers said...

I have the same sewing book! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!