Aug 21, 2011

Stuff I Luff: Vintage Day Dresses

Even though autumn is rapidly approaching, day dresses are a wonderful thing to have! They look so cute, even paired with a cardigan. They are definitely my newest obsession.




The other day, I actually picked one up from an estate sale down the street from my house.  That was what kick started my obsession. This is thee perfect picnic dress! The only downside is it has a couple stains. I am going to get it dry cleaned and hopefully it is good as new!







6 colorful thought(s):

Andrea said...

love all these cute dresses! definitely looking forward to fall and a cardigan would work perfectly with these. great find, too! can't wait to see it after the cleaning : )

Mo said...

TOO CUTE!
I love wearing dresses and cardigans. It's my comfy but cute go-to outfit.

Stela said...

oooo I love love love the mustard dress! I can't wait for fall!

CARRIE said...

These are all super adorable! If the dry cleaning doesn't get the stains out I've had some luck with the Carbona Stain Devils that you can buy in the laundry aisle-- you have to know what kind of stain you have, though.

zee said...

gorgeous dresses! expecially dress 3 & 4, kind of southern belle-ish and so pretty!

Unknown said...

Those are so lovely! I love that yellow one the most. I'm such a sucker for yellow.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!