Aug 13, 2011

Mission Inspiration: Fall Wardrobe

I am so ready for fall! So is Dominick! I have been collecting sweaters and boots in preparation. I just bought Dominick a pair of brown oxfords from Urban Outfitters, and now he is on the hunt for some nice pants to go with them. This inspiration post will be split into two parts: Men's Fall Wardrobe and Women's Fall Wardrobe. Enjoy!

Men's Inspiration:





Now for the Women's Wardrobe! 






It is all about the oxfords this fall! Woot! 
If you have any other wardrobe suggestions for fall, lemme know!


Xo Chloe.

6 colorful thought(s):

Anonymous said...

I do love well-dressed men, haha. And that Peter Pan collar on that dress! Amazing.

Sara Stoff said...

I am so ready for fall weather and super cute outfits like these!

Leia Morrison said...

I am in love with the dresses and skirts <3 they're so wonderful ;)
I love your blog, I am now a follower,
Maybe you could leave a comment on mine? And maybe follow? Xx
Xox Leia xoX
http://circusclouds.blogspot.com/

zee said...

those guy's outfits are so well put together - pretty suave i must say haha and oxfords are amazzzing! but i still have to snag a good pair myself!

The Charley Girl said...

Such great pieces!

xxoo

Stina said...

you found some cute outfits there! i'm too feeling drawn to the oxfords. <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!