Aug 19, 2011

Secondhand Scores (3)


Today, we stopped at an estate sale down the street and I found this beauty for $6!


It came with film!


Mint in the box!



I also picked up these adorable little cups for a quarter a piece.


Last but certainly not least, I got this lovely teapot brooch!


And I leave you with a picture of my sister's cat, Oscar.

Xo Chloe.





6 colorful thought(s):

Stela said...

Great finds! That teapot brooch is pretty amazing.

alissa b said...

i'm a newbie to your blog! these are such great finds!

p.s. you & your boy are theeee cutest

alissa b
http://www.alissab.us

Anonymous said...

I want that cat.

with love, the fishers said...

that's so awesome that your camera came with film!!

Silvia said...

Yey, amazing finds indeed! Such a pity we don't have anything like garage sales in here..
Well, congrats! ;)

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

What an amazing find! And with film too:)

I love the mugs, especially the one on the right!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!