Jun 26, 2015

The Imaginary Confetti Club

You might notice some changes have been made around here, that's because I have decided to start blogging again. I felt that I needed something fresh to start with...but I didn't want to lose all of that hard work I put into this blog that once was called Lazy Explorers. I like the fact that I can look through my old posts and remember what I used to like, what I was doing at the time, etc.

celebratesmall Imaginary Confetti Club does mean something, I promise. When you achieve a small goal or victory, I like to think that you throw imaginary confetti in your brain to celebrate it. I believe that you must celebrate even the smallest achievements in order to keep yourself going and stay on track to meet an even bigger goal. Sometimes it is easy to feel like you are never going to make it to your dream goal and feeling like a failure can really set you back. This blog is going to remind me to stop feeling down and to keep working hard, I hope it helps remind you too!

Xo Chloe.

1 colorful thought(s):

Derek said...

it's crazy how you have to order the polaroid film from japan now since they went out of business. 60 bucks for 10 slides? no thank you japan

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!