Jun 27, 2015

Saria is my homegirl

sariaquote
I've been working on some greeting card designs lately. This one features Saria from one of my favorite video games, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

zelda
This photo is from the first time that I cosplayed Saria. That little girl was so flippin cute, I could hardly stand it.

1614289_10151943663014779_2080720496_oThis blurry shot is from the second time I cosplayed Saria, with a better dress and an actual turtleneck. We had so much fun that we didn't take too many photos. My sister is in the middle cosplaying as Toon Link.

I think it would be a lot of fun to set up an artists' booth at a convention. I just love seeing everyone's cosplays and taking photos with them. Have you been to any conventions? What are your experiences?

Xo Chloe,

1 colorful thought(s):

Derek said...

before we dated i thought those elf ears were your real ears. that would have been something

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!