Apr 17, 2012

Stuff I Luff #15


These hanging planters are so pretty. Succulents and air plants are my latest obsession.

I have been admiring the lovely wooden sunglasses from Tumbleweeds for a while now. Aren't they awesome?!

I need more shirts like this one. This would look so cute with some high waisted Levi shorts.

I love all of the magical headbands in Honey Pie.

I need a new pair of oxfords so badly. I am in love with this cut-out pair.


Xo Chloe.


7 colorful thought(s):

Magical Daydream said...

Those hanging plants are really cute! Only problem for me is keeping my plants alive haha..

x

Marielle

Contemplating Beauty said...

Just found your blog and it is SO beautiful! I love these finds, checking out the headbands now....:) I'm your newest follower! Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

The last two photos are too cute! It seems as if we have similar taste in stuff :) I adore your blog, missy!

xo, Samantha
sammyblackwood.com

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

That headband is so cute!

Tea Journal said...

Wow those wooden sunglasses are awesome! Saw a used pair of those cutout oxfords over here, in the off chance that they're your size:
http://fromthearmoire.bigcartel.com/product/the-perfect-shoes
:)

amy said...

Your blog is sooooooo dreamy.
You post the nicest stuff! xx


sending you happy spells

amyflyingakite.com

Pony Chops said...

Those cut out brogues are just so cute!!
xx PC

http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!