Apr 23, 2012

Outfit: In the Grass

The weather has been so weird lately. It was supposed to rain the other day, but it ended up being super warm. So I wore my boots to school for nothing. Just wait, I'll be complaining half way into summer that I miss wearing my boots, haha.
I am addicted to Tazo Organic Chai tea. Yum. Once I am done with school I am going to save so much money. I find myself buying little things here and there that add up to a lot of money.
Outfit Details:
Dress- Thrifted
 Shirt- Thrifted
Tights- Sears
Leg Warmers- Thrifted
Boots- Forever 21
I am becoming a bit more adventurous with my outfits. I really like how this dress looks with my new lace shirt. Also, I am really digging the colored tights I bought.

Xo Chloe.
P.S. Go check out my favorite secondhand scores on Tastes Like Love!

14 colorful thought(s):

Sierra said...

I have been really looking forward to sandal weather, but now that it is getting closer, I don't want to pack up my boots! This outfit is great. I really love the way that your lace shirt looks under this dress! :)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Sophie said...

i love that dress. it reminds me of winona in reality bites. gorgeous!
sophie
princessrhyme.blogspot.com

Teaka said...

Yup that's a totally awesome outfit. I love the throw back to the 90's in a cuter way! :D

cb said...

LOVE your shoes oh so much! very awesome sweetie!
xo,
cb

The Charley Girl said...

This is so cute and unconventional! xo

Lauryn Green said...

Very cute Chloe! :)

ShyScout said...

This outfit is awesome! I love the boots - so I would have been stoked rain or shine to wear them. And the lace top works so well with the dress :]

Tea Journal said...

So cute! Love the lace top. And chai...oh yummy.

Online Parenting Class said...

very lovely:)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

the colored tights are a great touch! in san francisco, it's usually too cool even in the summer to go bare legged. while you'll be wishing for your boots, i'll be dreaming of sandals and sundresses. :)

Courtney Snook said...

I'm glad you're loving the coloured tights! It's always fun to do something different and have it work out for you :)

Jazz said...

That dress is so cute! Don't love finding awesomely thrifted floral dresses? Nothing better.

Unknown said...

You look so cute! And I love your name! -Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

Elena said...

Lovely dress, like the pattern!
kisses
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!