Jul 26, 2013

Life in Instagram





1//My city started an art walk to educate people on different works of art!
2//Goodies from my long-distance friend.
3//Amazing soap with even more amazing packaging.
4//A few of my closest gal pals.
5//Pure boredom.
6//This summer has been so rainy in the mitten state! I had to bust out the rain coat!
7//I have no idea.
8//Picking up pizza!

Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Hayley said...

I could have really done with a swim this week. It's been so warm in Scotland recently. Although I've never actually seen an outdoor pool here. I bet that soap smells amazing.

Hayley
Water Painted Dreams
xxx

Nerd Burger said...

Hahaha. Such a sad Batman.

Anonymous said...

<3 <3 <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!