May 5, 2013

I Was Featured In a Magazine!

Well, my header was. Artful Blogging contacted me and asked if they could put my blog header in the "Headers We Love" section of their magazine! I really love my header for many reasons (one being that my lovely friend made it for me!)  so I was so excited to be included!
So yeah, I always forget that my email says my last name is "Dear." I did that originally because I did not want people to know my last name. Paranoia! I figured out how to fix it the other day, ha! Everyone always thinks Laura's name is Lauryn Green because of her blog title. 
Some other really cool people were featured as well! I was so excited when I saw familiar faces sprinkled throughout the magazine! If you can get your hands on a copy, you should! It seems as though independent craft stores are likely to carry it. You can go on their site and use the store locator.


Xo Chloe.


15 colorful thought(s):

Chloe said...

Congratulations on the magazine feature!! Thats pretty cool.

Chloe Dear is a pretty cool sounding name, even if it isn't yours. I did the exact same, I had Chloe Verde as my email name, but now I can't figure out how to change it! Ahhh.


chloe (green) xx

www.bythelock.com

Lauryn Green said...

Yay!! Congrats, it made my day <3

jamiedawn said...

that's awesome!! your header has always been one of my favorite so cute and original!

Chrissy said...

That's wonderful - congratulations! xxx

Nancy Wilde said...

Congratulations!!! :) xx

Midwest Muse said...

That's so awesome and I love your header. It's so adorable!

RachelandJoel said...

I think your header is awesome, so it only makes sense to see it in a magazine!

Laura said...

Awesome!!

thecottagediaries said...

That's so cool! Go you. Looks like a cool mag.

X
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

Lindsey Louise Bales said...

congrats on being in this magazine! that's so great!

lindsey louise

hellomrrabbitblog.com

Annika Victoria said...

Awww wow, that's so exciting! Heheh, and I always have the same problem too, everyone always thinks my last name is "Victoria"... even some of my close friends think it is "Victoria" too now, which is a bit worrying...

AhoyNative said...

So much fun!! Congrats! I do love your header, too!

Anonymous said...

Awh thats so exciting! :D

Unknown said...

I love Artful Blogging! Congratulations! :)

Katherine said...

YAy! Congrats!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!