Oct 24, 2012

Stuff I Luff #39

I am in love with these dresses from Deer Creatures. I ordered my very first Deer Creatures dress and it is on its way to my home! I am very excited.

I am in love with these raw crystal necklaces. You can enter to win one over on Beca's blog!

This print is pretty creepy, but I love it. Plus it is perfectly festive for the upcoming holiday.

How cool is this fabric roller?! You use fabric paint and then roll it over any fabric you want! I would do curtains.

I love this print, it's so quirky and cute.


Xo Chloe.

16 colorful thought(s):

Pony Chops said...

Those deer creatures dresses are so beautiful!

Caitlin said...

I love all of this!

Deer Little Fawn said...

I'm in love with all the deer creatures dresses too! and I really like both those prints. Lovely selection! :)

RenƩe said...

Those dresses are awesome that fabric roller is genius!

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

That is the best idea ever, I wonder if I could make my own fabric roller... I love those Dear Creatures dresses too, so lovely xo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Gaaah, I love all of this! The dresses are beautiful, and I love crystal jewellery too much! xo.

cb said...

I love that wallpaper! I tumbled it yesterday and i want to try it, so cool!
Xo,cb

Becky said...

Ok, that fabric roller is the best thing I have ever seen!

Becky
xx

Amanda said...

I kind of want/need that fabric roller, like yesterday!

Kimmy said...

Love those Chevron cream tights. Too cute.

Batty said...

Deer Creatures has some gorgeous dresses :O

OrigamiGirl said...

Love those top dresses. The one on he left would be perfect in my wardrobe... *wishful sighs*

jorjiapeach said...

that costume party print is perfect in every way. not creepy at all.

Jen Hsieh said...

That fabric roller looks amazing! What a gorgeous pattern. I'm sure if I used it though, I'd definitely mess it up. :P

Jennifer said...

Those Dear Creatures dresses are so cute!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rhubarbarians said...

Oh my goodness I ADORE that fabric roller! i had no idea they made ones like that.
Also, I have been dying to buy a Dear Creatures dress. ah sigh....
Trish

www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!