Mar 25, 2011

Do it Your Own Dang Self: Coffee Can

I need more containers for my craft materials, so I made my own!








Materials:
I also used  scissors,  hot glue gun  (I would recommend using Mod Podge), and a coffee can (Of course!)

Make your own and leave me a link!

♥ Chloe.


2 colorful thought(s):

THE ORIGINAL BAD GIRL said...

Super cute idea, your going to need lots!,you accumulate(some people call is horde) so many random things hehe. Btw Chloe, have you entered my giveaway yet? If not you totally should, got some cute things I've made:). (If your having trouble getting to my blog, delete me as a friend and re-add me). Hugs!, Chloe.anne.

Anonymous said...

I really think this is soo swell! :D You should make me one. <3

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!