Mar 18, 2011

Let us be noble, noble at the barn.

Lately I have spent most of my time at Barnes and Noble with my friend, Ariel. We like the fact that we can mooch off of their heat and reading material, without being thrown out by a grumpy salesperson who calls us "loiterers." There is an old man who mooches as well. Although, he does not much care for the reading material, he just needs a comfy chair to sleep in. (I'll attempt to get a picture, next time) We really enjoy ourselves there. I hope Barnes and Noble does not suffer the same fate as most of the Borders in my area. 

♥ Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

oodalollies said...

I was wondering the same thing about the fate of Barnes and Noble, given the recent Borders demise. But this could only help B&N, I would think! Much less competition...

You could visit B&N once a week, pick any book you wanted, sit in a comfy chair, and read for a few hours each time. Think of how many books you could gobble up...

Not that I've done this, of course. Wink-wink.

Robyn said...

I love mooching at Barnes & Noble. Be careful taking pictures there though. I took my camera out and took a photo of my boyfriend when we were there once. A manager literally jumped from behind a bookshelf and began yelling at me. She publicly scolded me while my boyfriend just laughed and laughed.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!