Nov 4, 2014

Stuff I Luff #89

stuff1
This cat ear hat is seriously the cutest. I love the colors in this one.

stuff3
This Twin Peaks banner is awesome. I just started watching the show and I am already in love only two episodes in.

stuff5
Something about this solar system headband makes me love it. I think it is because it reminds me of Mrs. Frizzle from Magic School Bus.
stuff2
I loooove hand lettering and Kristen Drozdowski inspires me daily, so naturally I fell in love with these custom address stamps.

stuff4
There is something creepishly awesome about this hand collar. I love how delicate it looks, you may not even realize they are hands at first glance.

Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Kelsea Echo said...

The solar system headband is totally Mrs. Frizzle! Haha. I've been eyeing various custom address stamps for a while now... :)

Anonymous said...

That solar system headband is just so wonderful! x

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!