Nov 6, 2014

DIY or DIE

diy4
I love how painted mason jars look. This would be really pretty to do for candles.

diy3
Speaking of candles, check out these lemon candles! Here is a tutorial!

diy1
This Italian soda bar would be so fun to do for a birthday party!

diy2
This pumpkin soap sounds amazing! I love warm pumpkin scents. Also, 10 minutes to make? Dream come true!

diy5
I always have to include a post from A Beautiful Mess. This bracelet diy would be so cute to make for friends as friendship bracelets!

Xo Chloe.

2 colorful thought(s):

Kelsea Echo said...

Awesome collection! I've done DIY painted mason jars using Linda's tutorial and they turned out so pretty! And I've done a smaller version of the Italian soda bar, but not displayed quite as pretty. :) Love it! And now I'm craving Italian soda... :)

Lucia Berta said...

wow I love those lemon candles! that so brilliant

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!