Oct 28, 2014

Stuff I Luff #88

stuff
The floral head pieces in this shop are all so lovely.

stuff3
Can you even imagine your hair smelling like Pistachio Macaroon, ohhhh myyy goddd. Not to mention the fact that it does more than just smells good. Sometimes my hair really needs an extra lift, or some texture to it.

stuff1
I need a new bobble hat really badly. This one looks like it would keep your head so cozy.


stuff4
What's not to love about this dress. I mean, come on, cats and a peter pan collar!

Other Things I am Loving
+This adorably sweet Youtuber I recently subscribed to
+SCREEN PRINTING!!Ladies and gentlemen, I think I have a new hobby.
+Lush's Christmas Line is out and I am drooling over here

Xo Chloe.

1 colorful thought(s):

Chrissy said...

Those headpieces are so lovely and that knitted hat looks like I will just have to make one of my own! Thanks for sharing! xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!