Oct 6, 2014

Outfit: It's Fall and Stuff

Guys, it is actually starting to feel like fall! I am so excited for warm tea, bubble baths, apple cider, baking (if I actually could bake...), the list goes on!
falloutfit4
Outfit Details
Top-Thrifted (Originally from h&m)
Skirt & boots- Thrifted
Wishbone necklace- F21 (similar)
Tights- UO (similar)
Cardigan-Target
Backpack- Herschel

falloutfit2
So this bird ruffled the branches right next to wear I was standing and then flew away. Needless to say it scared the crap out of me.

falloutfit7
I have decided that an outfit post is not complete without a good selfie.

falloutfit3

Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Alice, Pretty Confused said...

Love this outfit - that cardigan looks so cosy! I'm really excited about it actually feeling cold too. Your expression in that second photo is hilarious, I've captured nearly the same one a couple of times when I have been alone taking outfit photos and spotted someone walking by giving me a weird look xo

jess said...

You are so darling! That outfit is so cute, and I have that same backpack!

Candy said...

Absolutely love those boots! In fact, this entire outfit is da bomb! You look amazing! :)

Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!