Jun 4, 2014

WGWT: An Outfit Help Website

I recently became a part of a website called What Goes With This. In a way, it reminds me of Polyvore, but it is so much more. First of all, I find it easier to work with than Polyvore. You simple search for products or find them on the web and enter in a link. I really like that feature. You can find stuff from websites like Etsy and add it so other users can use it as well. Also, you can ask for help with an outfit or help someone else out. I know everyone has that one item that they bought because they thought they would wear it. Then, you end up never wearing it because it doesn't go with anything

Check out the outfit I made on #WGWT!
This is an outfit I came up with. Details: Dress, Shoes, Scalloped Satchel

Check out the outfit I made on #WGWT!
With this outfit, I helped another member style the colorful oxfords on the top left.
Details: High waisted jeans, Black crop top, White crop top, Flag necklace, Citrus purse
Check out the outfit I made on #WGWT!
This is another outfit where I recommended a look, for this one I was styling the boots on the top left.
Details: Booties, Collared shift dress, Bar necklace, Leather satchel

So far, I am a big fan of this website and I am thinking of using it for future outfit posts to show the items (or similar items) individually and where they came from. Click here to see my profile and sign up to try it out!

Xo Chloe.


Powered by Brandbacker

3 colorful thought(s):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!