Jun 5, 2014

DIY Ideas

I feel like I am constantly looking and sharing craft ideas and DIYs, but I never do them. I love the idea of making something myself, but I feel like every time I try it turns into a disaster. diy4
This fine art mouse pad is such a good idea. I think I would do a Frida Kahlo piece.

diy1
I love mugs and I love floral, so it is no surprise that I love this DIY.


diy2
There are a lot of good photo tips in this post.
diy3
This wood burned spoon DIY is unique and pretty awesome if you ask me. They would make such cool decorations.

diy5
As always, A Beautiful Mess shared this really cool rug DIY that is probably waaaaay out of my league.

Xo Chloe.

4 colorful thought(s):

E.C. Anderson said...

The faux Anthro cups are great! I'll be running the adult craft club at my library soon, and these kinds of ideas are totally saving my buns! Thanks a bunch!

Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

Kallie @ But First, Coffee said...

Those burnt spoons are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!
Kallie - But First, Coffee

Taylor Bishop said...

I feel the same way! But once in a while it works out and makes it worth it : )

Annabelle said...

cool mousepads

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!