Apr 29, 2014

A Very Necessary Post, Thank You Very Much.

It is completely necessary that everyone watches this video. I cannot get over how funny this is. Basically Miranda is a made up character that wears her lipstick proudly. She makes all sorts of funny/ridiculous videos like this one. I am also quite fond of her collaborations like this one with Zoella or this one with Flula.

You're welcome.

Xo Chloe.

3 colorful thought(s):

Kitsune-kun said...

OMG

Runaway In LA said...

First off, can I just say how much I adore your blog layout? Way too cute! :-) Secondly, I think I may be the only person out there who DOESN'T watch Miranda Sings, hehe. Interestingly enough, many of the YouTubers I watch ALWAYS do collabs with her. I remember watching one vlog of her at Playlist Live where she was dressed as her normal self... it was such a contrast to her typical Miranda get-up. I love Zoella though! Joey Graceffa's collab vids with her are always very entertaining too!

Now following your lovely blog! :-) Looking forward to reading your upcoming posts.

♥♥♥
Kelsey
Runaway In LA

Anonymous said...

lol that just made my day! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!