Sep 24, 2011

Stuff I Luff: Woodland Sttyle

These wonderful wall mounts are amazing!


This little acorn necklace is adorable!

These silhouette pillows are just darling!

Oh my goodness, who wouldn't love these owl nesting dolls?!

This romantic initials ring is my favorite! It is personalized and everything!

Isn't she so fun? This mushroom dress would be a nice addition to my closet.


Andrea's blog: Paper Sparrow, is one of my favorites. Check out this cute necklace from her shop!

Oooh the cards I would make with these lovely stamps!


Xo Chloe.









5 colorful thought(s):

surfy birdy said...

cute woodsy treasures. love the blog here. i too am a lazy explorer. :) great style!
peace & love

Jenny said...

I am such a sucker for anything that is woodsy themed. And all of these selections are such wonderful little treats. I am expecially loving that mushroom dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh my wow, those nesting dolls are just adorable.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Great collection! I favorited a lot on this list:)

Mindi said...

Ohhh I love the owl nesting dolls! Great list :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!