Jan 1, 2011

New Camera, No Film.

So what do I do? Take pictures of my new camera..I am just too excited and it is killing me that I do not have film. Ugh. Welp, enjoy some sepia-tastic photos from my New Years Eve celebration!



Right: My amazing sister: Gwen
Sometimes Gwen and I like to cheese at each other for no apparent reason. 

♥ Chloe.


3 colorful thought(s):

THE ORIGINAL BAD GIRL said...

i love diana camera's!, hope you get your film soon!I can't wait to see some photo's. :)

JMay said...

These pics are so cute! Oh & I love that owl sweatshirt, adorable :-)

Happy Happy New Year!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Myriam said...

That's a sweeeeet camera. I have a lomo around here somewhere, but I'm awful at taking pictures and wasting my money.

Thus, I'll stick to my DSLR...at least until I learn some tricks. Can't wait to see what you will photograph!

Myriam from Myriad of Mischief
♥ ♥ ♥

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!