Nov 17, 2011

Review: Krazy Lazy Candles

I am delighted to be doing a product review for Jennifer of Krazy Lady Candles. She is terrific to work with and a wonderful Etsy seller!



Meet the Maker:
Welcome to Krazy Lady Candles! In 2009, I purchased my first soy candle making kit and I was hooked instantly. I started buying more supplies and making more candles in my small apartment. I first started selling to my co-workers, family and friends and the local markets. So the business grew and I added the name Krazy Lady Candles. I wanted the name to be memorable. (I also, think we all have a little Krazy in us). I now make a large selection of candles from jar candles, tea lights, votives, chunk candles, pies, mocha espressos etc... Candle making is an “Art”. I am a proud member of the Fort McMurray Art and Craft Guild. For two years in a row, my candles are prize winning at the Wood Buffalo Country Fair. I have moved from my small apartment to a full studio in my new home. Candle making has become my passion. I know you will love my hand poured candles, with amazing scents.

My thoughts:
Jennifer sent me a 16oz Hazelnut Mocha Cake and a 8oz Raspberry Creamsicle.

To begin, her candles smell so good! As soon as I opened the package, I could smell the Hazelnut Mocha Cake one. I love the cute material tied around the jar, it's such a nice little embellishment. 

I love candles that smell like dessert! I feel like I should be able to eat them! She makes the cutest coffee mug candles! Now, I would have a hard time not eating those. Also, her votives remind me of ice cream! Any one of her yummy smelling candles would make a wonderful holiday gift for just about everyone!


Xo Chloe.

1 colorful thought(s):

Annika said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted this!! My mom loves candles but is allergic to anything not soy so these are perfect! Yay for finding Christmad presents over a month early!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!