Apr 12, 2012

Mission Inspiration: Colored Tights

I just bought a few pairs of tights and some of them are colored. This is a big step for me! I am a little crazy about matching, but I want to step outside of my comfort zone and wear some more color! Here is some inspiration I have found around the internet.


I love how Susanna wore these teal colored tights with a blue dress. I tend to like color schemes that include colors from the same hue family.

Oh how I love blue polka dots.I also love how the tights are the only purple Merle is wearing. It is not matchy matchy, but it works. I need to start thinking outside the hue families.

Sydney has the right idea. Complementary colors are always an option. I think sometimes I am too afraid that I will end up looking like I belong to a sports team or am going to a holiday party.

In Melanie's outfit, the tights are lighter than the rest. I think this matches really well and make all of the patterns stand out.

What do you like to wear colored tights with?
Xo Chloe.

6 colorful thought(s):

Lily Darger said...

I like colored tights with neutral dresses. And by neutral, I mean back, white, gray or geometric/striped in those.

Ms. Megan said...

I love how all these ladies wore tights with their outfits!! Simply beautiful!!

Marilyn (Pulp Sushi) said...

I truly wear my color tights out. I'm pretty reserved with my outfits but adding a crazy color tight to it doesn't make me feel so boring. :)

Sarah Mellor said...

Just about anything, but I'm a sucker for tights. Tights under dresses, skirts, shorts, jumpers, rompers etc. And all colours of the rainbow. We love colors and H&M carry the best.

chantilly said...

i love to wear colored tights with a more neutral-looking skirt. i love susannah's version... that color teal is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

love your pics i love wearing colored tights of all colors and styles makes your legs look great love the glossy ones most of all

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Kind words are always appreciated!